- Weight: 10.7 ounces (size 9); Runner type: natural; Stack height: 30.5 mm / 20.5 mm (10 mm differential)
- boost™’s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimize the unique properties of boost™ from touchdown to push-off
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation; SOCKFIT upper for a snug, supportive fit; Internal reinforcements for support without structure
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; FITFRAME 3D-Molded TPU helps increase stability around the heel
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
Responsive, supportive and flexible, these men’s running shoes charge every step with endless energy. The shoes have a full-length boost™ midsole that works with the STRETCHWEB outsole to harness and release energy with every step so you can run further with less fatigue. TORSION SYSTEM® in the midfoot pairs with the sock-like fit of the adidas Primeknit upper to support your foot’s natural flex from heel to toe. With a Continental™ Rubber outsole that provides traction in all conditions.
9 US, 9.5 US, 10 US, 10.5 US, 11 US
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in